Optical attenuators are commonly used in fiber optic communications to control power level and to detect calibrated signal loss in order to properly match the power levels of transmitting and receiving signals.
- Plugin Fixed Attenuator
- Fixed Attenuator Patchcordes
- Manual Variable Attenuators
- Digital Variable Attenuators
- MEMS VOA (Low insertion Loss, Low WDL & PDL, Fast Response time, Low power consumption, Customized design available on request)
- VOA Array Module (Low insertion loss, Low PDL, Fast response time, Low power consumption, Customized design available on request)