Fiber opticr couplers allow bi-directional coupling and can either be used to either split or combine optical signals.
Single wavelength couplers provide optimal performance at center wavelengths.
Wavelength flattened fiber optic couplers extend the optimum wavelength range to an extended band around specified center wavelengths.
Broadband couplers are operational on both 1310 and 1550 nm windows.
- Fused Polarization-Maintaining Fiber Products
- Ultra-High Reliability Fused Fiber Products For Submarine
- Fused Single Mode Fiber Wavelength Division Multiplexer
- Fused Pump Combiners
- 1×2 (2×2) Single Mode Fiber Splitter and Star/Tree Splitter Modules
- 1xM(NxM) Monolithically-Fused Single Mode Fiber Splitter
- 1xN(NxN) Monolithically-Fused Multi-Mode Fiber Splitter
- Multimode Pump Combiners
- High Temperature Fused Fiber Products
- High Power Components
- Plastic Fiber Couplers
- Single-Mode Single/ Dual / Tri -Window Coupler
- Fused WDM Coupler