Optical attenuators are commonly used in fiber optic communications, either to test power level margins by temporarily adding a calibrated amount of signal loss, or installed permanently to properly match transmitter and receiver levels.
- Plugin Fixed Attenuator
- Fixed Attenuator Patchcordes
- Manual Variable Attenuators
- Digital Variable Attenuators
- MEMS VOA (Low insertion Loss, Low WDL & PDL, Fast Response time, Low power consumption, Customized design available on request)
- VOA Array Module (Low insertion loss, Low PDL, Fast response time, Low power consumption, Customized design available on request)